Monday 16 May 2011

Diary Of An Intern

Here I am filling my logbook by dubbing from anoda person's logbook...I'm so tired of getting up at 4:30am, tired of rushing out of the house by 5:40am (when m early enof) to join d staff bus that leaves at 6am, I'm tired of not having time for myself, I'm tired of looking for something coperate to wear every morning (I'm not d coperate type,I'm more of a jeans/skimpy skirts person), I'm tired of having to plaster a smile on my face at work so they don't think i'm rude, I'm tired of having to pretend I'm scared of ma boss cos in truth i dont give a fuck, I'm tired of not being able to stare at my BB all day, I'm tired of not being able to sing along with ma phone when i've got earpiece on, I'm tired of working with old people, they are so demanding, I'm tired of having to laugh at dry jokes cos I have no choice, I'm tired of pretending i enjoy the silly errands I do 4 them, I'm tired of learning nothing, I'm tired of flirting with the old men that feel they r still young, or the married one who jst wants to tap ma ass, y'all are boring mahn, accept d fact that ur tym as gone, I'm tired of being so nice, I'm tired of having to wear make up everyday, I'm tired of getting home late, I'm tired of loosing weight all in the name of work, I'm tired of having to come up with various excuses just to miss a day of work, I'm tired of wearing strings everyday so pant-line don't show, i love ma knickers mahn, I'm tired of complaining.......

In all sincerity, this thing called IT should be scrapped...like WTH, I would rather be in sch, read all d books, prepare for exam and stab classes as much as i want than be ere.......I'm so tired!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. i cant wait 4 it to b ova

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch....sorry oh...no to worry i'm sure u wud be done pretti soon
    loll @ accept d fact that ur tym as gone

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooooooooooooooooooooooooool.....
    :p at u...
    ur IT sucks...
    pele
    .....

    ReplyDelete