Friday 20 May 2011

The Irony Of Me

I don't like attention but I hate when I'm not getting it
I don't want to be with anyone asides you but i cant do without flirting
I don't want to act without thinking but I am always spontaneous
I don't want to not spend my life with you but he seems to be sharing ma heart with you
I hate going through unnecessary pain but i can't do without my six foot heels
I don't give a rat's ass about anybody's opinion of me but i want to know wat they say behind my back
I hate relationships but i don't want to be single
I hate galfriends but i cant do without them
I hate being short but i really love my stature
I don't want to have fences around my heart but i hate being soft
I don't want to be referred to as selfish but i put myself first (most tyms)
I hate being a loner but i would rather be by myself

.......

I look like a "bad" gal but I'm really just a saint......

1 comment: