Thursday 20 December 2012

20.......21

The journey from 20 to 21 is by far the most interesting in my life...I'm nt yet 21, I'm not even freaked to be 21...I'm so not psyched about it....in all sincerity,I wanna be 20 all over. The journey from December, 29 2011 till this very moment has been the very best of my life. Funny, it didn't even start great but I swear I've had many more surprises than have had in my entire life..surprises from myself, from friends, parents, siblings, strangers....it's been crazy. But first, it won't have been possible if God wasn't by my side, I wanna thank God for His infinite mercies, even when I wasn't worthy of them, He did not let go. Thank You Lord.

I finally dropped the baggage called "fake friends". I met this amazing babe, amazing doesn't even start to describe her. Words are not enough to describe or tell you about her. She's one of the best things that has ever happened to me. God definitely had the best for me in mind when He brought her into my life....(don't start thinking I'm a lesbian o..I'm straighter than a ruler 😉). Yes, Ada, I'm talking about you.

I made life-changing decisions. Yes!!!!!! I finally started sewing..it's been good so far (will start putting pics up here) . I graduated with a Second Class Upper Degree in Information Technology...I'm now a Bsc. Holder...(I have arrived)..wouldn't even go into the story of how close I was to a first class. I went for service..that one is another story entirely... I met the most amazing awesome set of people....

I would just keep going on and on if I start narrating every amazing, invaluable memory I have of being 20..I'm just really happy that I'm a work in progress, that I'm not stagnant, that I'm making impact on people's lives as much as they are making in mine......on and on and on...lol

If I were to make a wish right now, I would wish I was 20 all over again, do the same things all over again, maybe a couple of corrections here and there.

Most of all,I'm grateful to God for where I am now and I'm sure He's got even better plans for me ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment