Monday 14 March 2011

Tear Rubber Tokunbo

Doing something for the very first time just always feels weird,like extremely weird...why is that?? Even if you've done it before,it just always feels weird knowing it's the first time after a long while..it's like fucking after a long time of being celibate or writing after leaving school for a long break...like what's the science behind it, is it some kinda neuro bla bla bla (i'm not a science major, don't blame me except u refer to computer as science) or some kinda psychology something...what exactly is the science behind it?? It just freaks me out every time i wanna do something I've done before again,it's always like i don't know what I'm doing, it's so annoying *rme*....

Anyways this is my first blog, not exactly first but the very first one here, (maybe that's why I'm ranting cos i don't know exactly what I'm writing) I'm sure it gets better. Name is Yewande, 400l (i just pressed shift+4 to get d number 4 on a keyboard, damn BB..lol) Bells University, I'm not gonna say my age,not like it's a big deal or something but i don't even look my age so there's no point..*wink*...this is basically my intro plus i enjoy writing...

BTW, this is gonna get freakier....

1 comment: